- Hydraulic Propellers
- Electric Propellers
- Reversible Propellers
- Fixed Pitch Propellers
- Ground Adjustable Propellers
- Type Certification List (pdf)
- Props for Windtunnels
- Props for Airships
- Props for Hovercraft
- Props for Vintage Aircraft
- Props for High Altitude Aircraft
- Props for UL / LSA
Propeller for Hovercraft
The recommended propeller for hovercraft is our reversible propeller with blade angle feedback, which can also be used for airship installation.
- Available for a diameter of up to 6m
- Available for a power of up to 5000 HP
- Customized solutions for every application
- Ultra strong and wide Nickel /Cobalt Leading edge for best erosion protection
- Entire system inclusive beta coordinator and beta tube for best controllability
- Low weight and thread less single piece hubs
- Mechanical stop in full forward and full reverse position
For the beta feedback connection of the propeller the P-869 Beta-Valve is used.
Natural composite blades with fiber reinforced epoxy cover and metal leading edge protection are used to minimize weight at the highest amount of safety against fatigue fractures due to vibrations.