Thank you for visiting us at the Sun n' Fun Fly In April 4 - 9, 2017 in Lakeland Florida Stand A-081, A-082.
Thank you for visiting us at the Aero Friedrichshafen from April 5 – 8, 2017 Hallen- /Stand Nr. A3-409.
MT-Propeller received the Venezuelan Letter of Acceptance of the FAA STC SA03893AT for the installation of the MTV-27 on M7 Aerospace Models SA226/SA227.
MT-Propeller received the Letter of Acceptance of the DINACIA / Uruguay for the MTV-33. This two-bladed propeller is developed for Ultra Light Aircrafts (UL) or Light Sport Aircrafts (LSA).
MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC 10060826 for 5-blade MTV-27 on the Twin Commander 690 / 695 Series. The STC features, shorter take off distance by approx. 10%, enhanced cruise performance and a significant inside and outside noise reduction. The STC complies with the strict German noise regulations 2010 - „Landeplatz Lärmschutz Verordnung“ for unrestricted airport operations in Germany and other European Countries.
The FAA STC is in progress.
MT-Propeller received the EASA STC 10060646 for 4-blade MTV-14 on the Cessna T303 Crusader. The installation provides, less weight, shorter take off distance, more ground clearance and a significant inside and outside noise reduction.
The FAA STC is in progress.
This is a picture of your five blade on my Tbm turning off runway 15 at the cape ! And I was wrong you can count all five when running !
I cannot believe how the vibration - which I thought was very reasonable to begin with ( I have owned 7 turbo props ) was reduced to nil ! If we believe that vibration can create more wear on the airframe then this just might reduce a very significant level ! From a personal comfort the lower rpm reduces the cabin noise level to near jet liner levels . Also I believe it has dropped the temp during the starting procedure as well.
Very happy five blade owner
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 210 STCs worldwide
- 62 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 18,000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- more than 65,000 blades are in service
- more than 130 million flying hours accumulated
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.