Visit us at the Sun n' Fun Fly In April 4-9, 2017 in Lakeland Florida Stand A-081, A-082.
Visit us at the Aero Friedrichshafen from April 5 – 8, 2017 Hallen- /Stand Nr. A3-409.
MT-Propeller received the Venezuelan Letter of Acceptance of the FAA STC SA03893AT for the installation of the MTV-27 on M7 Aerospace Models SA226/SA227.
MT-Propeller received the Letter of Acceptance of the DINACIA / Uruguay for the MTV-33. This two-bladed propeller is developed for Ultra Light Aircrafts (UL) or Light Sport Aircrafts (LSA).
MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC 10060826 for 5-blade MTV-27 on the Twin Commander 690 / 695 Series. The STC features, shorter take off distance by approx. 10%, enhanced cruise performance and a significant inside and outside noise reduction. The STC complies with the strict German noise regulations 2010 - „Landeplatz Lärmschutz Verordnung“ for unrestricted airport operations in Germany and other European Countries.
The FAA STC is in progress.
MT-Propeller received the EASA STC 10060646 for 4-blade MTV-14 on the Cessna T303 Crusader. The installation provides, less weight, shorter take off distance, more ground clearance and a significant inside and outside noise reduction.
The FAA STC is in progress.
MT 5 Blade Propeller on Jetprop-35
In July 2016, Jetprop LLC delivered the first conversion of a PA46 done directly with the new 5-Blade MT Propeller STC, thanks to a great cooperation between the two firms over their STC’s.
The 5-Blade propeller adds a great performance plus on an already good aircraft, allowing for climbs to F280 in less than 15 min from SL at MTOW, excellent Torque/IAS ratios in cruise and an ever quieter cabin. Under EASA, the plane is now classified in the best noise class (“D”), waiving most noise fees in Europe.
Thank you to the whole MT Propeller team for all their help and reactivity during the conversion project !
Zurich - Switzerland
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 210 STCs worldwide
- 62 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 18,000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- more than 65,000 blades are in service
- more than 130 million flying hours accumulated
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.