Visit us at the EAA Airventure Oshkosh July 29 to August 04, 2013.
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has received the EASA Type certification for the UL/LSA Propeller MTV-33-1 and MT-34-1.
Thank you for visiting us at the AERO Friedrichshafen in Germany, April 24 to April 27, 2013.
New MT-Propeller Service Station in India.
Noise measurement finished with new MT-UL Propeller on EV-97 Eurostar SLW-Sport.
Another King Air 200 converted to the new generation 5 bladed scimitar MT propeller. Customer loves the Jet Like comfort and overall improved performance level.
Thank you for visiting us at the Sun n' Fun Fly In in Lakeland Florida USA, April 9 to April 14, 2013.
MT-propeller has received the EASA STC No. 10043964 for the Viking DHC-6 Twin Otter Series with the new generation 4 bladed scimitar composite Propeller MTV-16-1-E-C-F-R(P)/CFR240-55.
The installation provides:
Improved take off and climb performance with an overall reduced noise level inside and outside the aircraft, are the results.
The reduced propeller weight of the new generation composite propellers additionally provide an increased payload.
The FAA STC isfollowing.
MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC No. 10043965 for the GA8-TC320 Airvan with the new scimitar composite propeller MTV-9-B/200-58.
The propeller improves cruise speed by 2 to 4 kts, provides a turbine smooth run and reduces inside and outside noise drastically.
It also improves ground clearance because of the reduced diameter.
The highest European noise requirements for unrestricted flying will be fulfilled with this propeller system.
The FAA STC is following.
Dear Mr. Albrecht,
we like to thank you for the 5 blade props for our King Air B 200.
We upgraded the aircraft with PT6-52 engines and winglets plus your 5 blade props and can tell you the aircraft has much less noise inside and outside.
There is a remarkable Performance increase of almost 40 kts. No Vibration and comfortable cruising.
V&V Management AG
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- over 100 STCs worldwide
- 27 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 15.000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.