- Hydraulic Propellers
- Electric Propellers
- Reversible Propellers
- Fixed Pitch Propellers
- Ground Adjustable Propellers
- Type Certification List (pdf)
- Props for Windtunnels
- Props for Airships
- Props for Hovercraft
- Props for Vintage Aircraft
- Props for High Altitude Aircraft
- Props for UL / LSA
FLY BY WIRE WITH A ELECTRIC GOVERNOR
Just connect a toggle switch directly on the control stick to simplify the pilot´s job.
Then, changing propeller speed needs just a minimum effort.
SINGLE LEVER CONTROL
The electric governor is ideal to be incorporated into a single lever control concept, including FADEC systems.
Why using a MT-Propeller governor:
- Up-to-date design
- Low weight, high power
- A number of options
- CNC machined parts allow
flexibility in modifications
Types and Versions
- Standard constant speed propeller governors (reciprocating engines)
- Dual pressure reversing governors
- Turbine engine constant speed reversing propeller governors
- Overspeed governor
- Other propeller control system units
Standard propeller governors are used to control constant speed at common hydraulic constant speed propellers, either with or without counterweights installed. These governors can optionally be equipped with mechanical or electric feathering, unfeathering, accumulator fitting, synchrophasing etc.
Three different control heads are available:
- mechanical axial as standard
- so called "old style head" - used to replace old governors
- electric control – no mechanical connection necessary - useful for FADEC
There are different versions of design and parameters:
- Basic version, used for the majority of applications, with standard pump and small governor body. It can be equipped optionally with feathering and accumulator fitting.
- Increased pump capacity version, especially used for governors which are replacing the old "Hamilton" governors. This concept is preferable for the use with the well-known Russian M-14 star engine and any other vintage radial or star engine.
- Version which is dimensionally identical with the standard Woodward or McCaulley governors.
- Electric control version with optional electric feathering valve, see the notes on the right side.
The dual pressure reversing propeller governors are used to control constant speed and reverse function for reversible hydraulic constant speed propeller with the dual piston system installed.
These governors can also optionally be equipped with mechanical or electric feathering, synchrophasing, electric control for single lever control etc.
It can be used with any aircraft engine, where hydraulic constant speed propellers can be installed and also often installed on amphibians and blimps.
The governors can be equipped with three different control heads – see STANDARD GOVERNORS.
Two design versions are available:
- Design with one solenoid – basic: It can be optionally equipped with mechanical feathering.
- Design with two solenoids: One solenoid is used for reversing, the second solenoid is used for electric feathering.
This governors are used to control constant speed, feathering and reversing/beta mode of operation for constant speed propellers used with GE-H80 engine and Walter M-601 engine, single acting or dual acting.
These governors can fully replace the original M-601 (LUN-7816 or LUN-7815) to decrease the load of the reverse control mechanism.
The governors can optionally be equipped with speed sensor, pitch-lock, synchrophasing.
The overspeed governors are used as a safety device with turboprop engines.
This governor controls propeller speed at primary propeller governor failure usually not to exceed 103%.
The overspeed governor is equipped with speed setting reset, which provides the possibility to check the overspeed governor functionality at normal engine propeller speed range.
We are also offerning other instruments for propeller control systems.
The feathering pump is an example. It reflects current development in electronic drives, thus our new models are having an extremely good power-weight ratio. These feathering pumps can be also used as unfeathering pump if necessary.