- Hydraulic Propellers
- Electric Propellers
- Reversible Propellers
- Fixed Pitch Propellers
- Ground Adjustable Propellers
- Type Certification List (pdf)
- Props for Windtunnels
- Props for Airships
- Props for Hovercraft
- Props for Vintage Aircraft
- Props for High Altitude Aircraft
- Props for UL / LSA
- Airship with MT-Propeller installed
- MT-Propeller on Airship
Propeller for Airships
For airships we recommend our reversible propellers.
They are two Reverse Systems available for airship applications:
- Reverse System (M = Muehlbauer) without blade angle feedback and governor P-900 Series.
- Reverse System (H = Hovercraft) with blade angle beedback and coordinator P-869.
These two reverse systems can be stopped mechanically in full forward and full reverse position.
Most of the airships, which are equipped with MT-Propellers, use our P-900 governor series. This governor series is designed for the use on counterweighted propellers and uses oil pressure to decrease pitch.
For the beta feedback connection of the propeller the P-869 Beta-Valve is used. P-869 allows to select any blade angle between the mechanical stops from full forward to full reverse.
Natural composite blades with fiber reinforced epoxy cover and metal leading edge protection are used to minimize weight at the highest amount of safety against fatigue fractures due to vibrations.