MT-Propeller has yet received the FAA STC No. SA03563NY for the PA-30/39 with the MT-Propeller model MTV-12-C-C-F/CF(L)180-57.
The STC provides: Improved take-off and climb performance with turbine like smoothness and low noise.
It is also certified by TCCA Canada with STC No. SA13-34 and EASA STC No. 10047589.
MT-Propeller received the ANAC Brazil Validation of the EASA STC #10046759 for the 5-blade installation on the Beechcraft 90 series, for the 5-blade installation STC # 10050861 on the Beechcraft 300/350 Series and for the installation of the 5-blade MT-Propeller on the Beechcraft 200 Series
MT-Propeller has yet received the EASA STC No. 10033038 R1 on TBM 900
MT-Propeller was the first company to certify a 5 blade composite propeller on the fast TBM Series Aircraft.
Summarized it can be said, that the MTV-27 has lower weight, lower vibration, lower inside / outside noise with the same performance and more comfort compared to the original OEM TBM 900 propeller.
This installation is also supplemental certified by FAA STC No. SA02958NY.
MT-Propeller has yet received the EASA STC No. 10054682 for the installation of the 3-blade MTV-9 Propeller on the Cessna C177.
FAA STC i.p.
MT-Propeller has yet received the EASA STC No. 10054487 for the Cessna 206 Series with the 3-blade MTV-9 Propeller. The installation improves performance and reduces noise significantly.
MT-Propeller has yet received the EASA STC No. 10054488 for the Cessna C208 Supervan 900 with the 5-blade MTV-27 Propeller. The installation improves the overall performance of the aircraft and reduces vibration.
MT-Propeller has yet received the EASA STC No. 10054490 for the Rockwell Commander 114 Series with the 3-blade MTV-9 Propeller.
MT-Propeller received the EASA STC No. 10054491 for the Rockwell Commander 112 Series with the 3-blade MTV-12 Propeller.
SUBJECT: RECENT VALAIR INSTALLATION – MT-Propellers for King Air 350
Last week, Valair Aviation installed a set of the new 5-blade, composite MT-Propellers on the King Air 350 pictured above. The operator has flown several trips, one long range reaching 35,000’.
I asked them “Was the performance as advertised and did they have reduced vibration and more quiet cabin compared to the original propellers?” Their reply was an enthusiastic “YES, YES and YES!”
The two sets of propellers currently being fabricated at the factory are still available and expected to be ready for shipment September 10, 2015. To reserve a set and schedule installation just call me anytime for pricing and delivery.
And please remember, there is no state sales tax on labor or materials for aviation products and services in Oklahoma.
MT-Propellers 5-Blade Composite Propellers
· The only alternate propeller choice for the King Air 300/350.
· Very quiet and almost vibration free.
· Faster acceleration (8% take-off and climb)
· Better top-end speed (4-5 kts cruise)
· Increased Time Between Overhaul
Dave Chapman – Manager
MRO Sales & Development
7301 NW 50th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73132
More Customer Feedback
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 200 STCs worldwide
- 60 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 16.000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.