New EASA STC# 10057773 for the Engine and Propeller conversion of the Diamond DA20/DV20
Thank you for visiting us at the Aero Friedrichshafen April 20-23, 2016 in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
Thank you for visiting aus at the Sun 'n Fun Fly-In April 5-10, 2016 in Lakeland, Florida, USA.
MT-Propeller welcomes Intercontinental Jet Service Corp. as a new MT-Propeller Service Center in Oklahoma.
MT-Propeller received the FAA STC No. SA03658NY for the Rockwell Commander 112 Series with the 3-blade MTV-12 Propeller. It ist already EASA certified by STC 10054491.
MT-Propeller has yet received the FAA STC No. SA03657NY for the Rockwell Commander 114 Series with the 3-blade MTV-9 Propeller. It is already EASA certified by STC 10054490.
MT-Propeller has received the FAA STC No. SA03637NY for the installation of the 4-blade MTV-14 Propeller on the Piper PA46-350P, -T .
This installation is also certified by EASA No. 10034435
MU-2B fly in / Aiken at Air1st...2016.
For more information contact Mike Leaver. Photo by Mike Collins, © AOPA.
MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC No. 10055270 for the Aermacchi F260, -B, -C, -D with the MT-Propeller model MTV-9-B/188-50.
First Season with our Cessna 208 B „ Supervan „ D - FSWW.
After one short skydiving season (conversion was made in April) with the new MT 5 blade propeller, we can only state "PERFECT". We flew more than 200 hrs with about 350 engine start cycles. The rotation time is a bit faster than with the standard 4 blade propeller, and:
- Almost no vibrations du ring the whole flight time
- No cracks on the exhaust attachments and hand hole covers
- Noise level is 72,7 dBA instead of 76 dBA with the standard propeller
There is another important improvement: The engine start cycle is much shorter then with the standard propeller, our starter batteries have been capacitance tested and are still in an excellent condition. We only run up the engine with the internal batteries and mostly in "parallel/serial" mode to run over the critical RPM as fast as possible.
In total we can say that the decision to install this propeller was and will be absolute positive for our operation.
(technical manager Airservice Westerwald GmbH)
More Customer Feedback
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 200 STCs worldwide
- 60 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 18,000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- more than 60,000 blades are in service
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.