The 3-blade electric constant speed MT-propeller MTV-7 is now certified in Indonesia.
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH received the FAA STC SA03368NY for the installation of the 4-blade MT-Propeller on the Viking DHC-6 Twin Otter.
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH received the Approval Letter for the Acceptance of the EASA STC No: 10045759 for the installation of the 5-blade MT-Propeller on the Beech King Air C90A in India.
MT-Propeller wants to thank our 39 Service Centers from the USA, Canada, South America, New Zealand and Australia for the attendance of the MT-Propeller Bi Annual-Training held at MTPUSA from January 15 till 17th 2014.
This will ensure that our valued customers will get the best service worldwide from our recommended Service Centers because they are up to date on the latest development of the MT-Propeller System.
Thank you for all this excellent cooperation to make our product better every day and keep our customers flying.
MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC No. 10014993 for the Cessna 335, 340, 340A with the MT-Propeller model MTV-14-D-C-F/CF188-30g.
The installation on the Cessna 340 and 340A is also certified by FAA STC No. SA01284WI and SA02510NY
I was at a fire department function on the shore of Lake Simcoe yesterday. It was one of those cold days, (surprise, surprise) when the air is so crisp, you can hear a conversation across a parking lot.
I heard a twin fly over, but for the life of me, I could not identify it by its sound (and I've been pretty good at that for about 45 years).
It was a soft and quiet, rather wispy sound. Not even as loud as a Cessna 150. Certainly no bark, or twang of propellers. It caught my interest, as I wondered the type....
It turns out that it was the Twin Comanche, with the MT props, which we went to so much effort to demonstrate noise compliance last year.
I recognized its paint job. I had never heard it fly over before! (though I have heard many Twin Comanche's with metal props over the years)....
Jim Watson, Transport Canada Design Approval Representative
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 200 STCs worldwide
- 27 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 15.000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.