MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH received the EASA STC#10050861 for the installation of the 5-blade MT-Propeller MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P)/CFR260-65b on the Beech King Air 300.
The benefits are improved take off and climb, plus 4-5 knots more cruise and significant cabin noise and vibration reduction.
MT-Propeller received the Type Certification for the MTV-5 in China.
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH received the FAA STC#SA03479NY for the installation of the 3-blade MT-Propeller MTV-12-B-C-F/CF(L)183-59b full feathering propellers on the Beech Duchess 76.
The benefits are improved take off and climb, plus 3 knots more cruise with turbine smoothness and noise.
EASA certified by STC#10048838
Thank you for visiting us at the NBAA2014 – BUSINESS AVIATION CONVENTION & EXHIBITION, Orlando, USA Oct. 21–23, 2014
MT-Propeller received the ANAC Argentina STC # CTS 1409.13 for the MTV-27 Propeller on the Mitsubishi MU2B
MT-Propeller welcomes a new Service Center in China: Wuhan Hangda Aero Science & Technology Development Co. Ltd..
MT-Propeller received the Type Certification for the MTV-14 in China.
MT-Propeller received the Type Certification for the MTV-27 in New Zealand.
Some Impressions from the FIRST JETPROP with a 5 blade MT-Propeller
This JETPROP is a Piper Mirage converted with a PT6-21 P&W Turbine. The plane was running with a 4 blade MT-Propeller before.
Since end of April 2014 this plane is now the first in the world with this new 5 blade MT-Propeller.
What a treat for the pilots and passengers with the new noise and vibration level. This is one of the best STC installed in this JETPROP.
Last but not least the ramp appeal of the JETPROP with the 5- blade MT-Propeller is much greater as before.
Congratulations to the MT engineering team.
Dr. Max Burkhard Zwosta
More Customer Feedback
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 200 STCs worldwide
- 60 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 16.000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.