MT-Propeller received the FAA STC SA03850NY for 5-blade MTV-27 on the Cessna 208 Supervan.
The STC features 31lbs less weight than the original propeller, 60% vibration reduction on aircraft fuselage, improved ground roll and climb and a significant inside and outside noise reduction. It complies with the strict European noise regulation.
The installation is also certified by EASA STC 10054488.
MT-Propeller received the FAA STC SA03845NY for the GippsAero GA8 and GA8 TC-320 Airvan with the new scimitar composite propeller MTV-9-B/200-58.
The propeller improves cruise speed by 2 to 4 kts, provides a turbine smooth run and reduces inside and outside noise drastically.
It also improves ground clearance because of the reduced diameter.
It is also certified by EASA STC 10054488.
FIRST 7-bladed composite full feathering reversing propeller on a General Aviation Airplane
designed, flight tested and now starting the endurance certification testing on a turbine test bench.
Video download link: Dropbox
We wish all our customers a very Happy and Successful Year 2017!
MT-Propeller has received the Letter of Acceptance of the EASA STC EASA.A.02553 for the 3-blade MTV-12-D-C-F/CFL188-53 on Piper PA34-200 / 220T in Mexico.
MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC No. 10060053 for the 5-blade MTV-5 on the Cessna P210N Silver Eagle.
The STC features the following: Less weight than the original 3-blade propeller. Better climb and shorter ground roll and take off over 50ft obstacle.
The FAA STC is in progress.
It was a pleasure to have you stop by and visit.
Please pass along our appreciation to the MT propeller team. The new MT propeller has restored confidence both with the flight crews and maintenance department. We have also experienced benefits in the form of less noise, vibration and faster cooler starts.
Again, Thank you.
Russel R.Knight Aviation Officer II (M) Air Tactical Maintenance CAL FIRE Aviation Management Unit 5500 Price Avenue McClellan, CA 95652
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 210 STCs worldwide
- 62 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 18,000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- more than 65,000 blades are in service
- More than 130 million flying hours accumulated
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.