Dear customer, our Company will be closed for Christmas Holidays from December 23, 2013 until January 6, 2014. We wish you all merry christmas and a happy new year.
Piper PA46-500T with 5-blade MTV-27 Propeller now EASA certified by STC No. 10047226
The FAA STC is in progress.
Piper PA24 with 3-blade MTV-9 Propeller now EASA certified by STC No. 10047063
The FAA STC is in progress.
MTV-21 now type certified on the Philippines
4-blade MTV-14 FAA certified on Mooney M20-R, -S, -TN
by Flight Ressource.
MT-Propeller has yet received the Mexican Validation No. IA-237/2013 of the EASA STC 10015216 for the installation of the 5-blade MTV-27 Propeller on the M7 Aerospace Models SA226-T(B), SA227-TT, -AC, -AT, -CC, -BC, -DC..
They are also certified by EASA STC #10015216, FAA STC #SA03893AT and the Canadian TCCA Letter of Acceptance to the EASA STC.
QFJ-Propellers MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P)/CFR210-58d are now available and certified for the King Air 90 Series by EASA STC# 10046759.
The STC provides an overall performance improvement and jet like noise and vibration level.
It is also fulfilling the highest European noise regulations for unrestricted flying.
The FAA STC is following.
First King Air 200GT in the US with our QFJ-Propeller System MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P)/CFR225-55f
……Our ground roll today I computed at 700ft less than the performance tables for our conditions (I'm impressed). I noted that we were definitely quieter in the climb and ground ops, had less vibration and also able to achieve as good (possibly slightly better) a climb rate as the 4 blades at 100rpm less (1800). Gerald noticed as we departed just ahead of another KA that we were notably quieter than normal.
As we fly more, I'm collecting data to compare against previous trends.
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- over 100 STCs worldwide
- 27 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 15.000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.