Our company is closed for holidays from December 23, 2016 until January 8, 2017. We wish all our customers a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC No. 10060053 for the 5-blade MTV-5 on the Cessna P210N Silver Eagle.
The STC features the following: Less weight than the original 3-blade propeller. Better climb and shorter ground roll and take off over 50ft obstacle.
The FAA STC is in progress.
MT-Propeller has received the STC for the 5-blade MTV-27 on the Piper PA-42-1000 in Brasil.
Thank you for visiting us at the NBAA Aviation and Convention Exhibition in Orlando from 1st - 3rd November, 2016 Booth No. 4588.
MT-Propeller received the FAA STC for the Maule M6-235, M7-235 with the 3-blade MTV-9-B/198-52. The installation of the MT-Propeller enhances take-off distance, climb and cruise performance.
MT-Propeller has received the FAA STC for the Piper PA-46-310P equipped with the 4-blade MTV-14-D/195-30b. The STC complies with the highest German noise requirements, improves climb speed and increases cruise performance by 5-8 kts.
MT-Propeller Engineer and Test Pilot Martin Albrecht
came in 3rd in the team ranking with the German Unlimited National Team at the 20th European Unlimited Aerobatic Championship 2016 in Moravska Trebova.
With this success Martin Albrecht could take a FAI Bronze Medal the second time since 2012 in an international Competition.
The best German pilots in the team ranking were, Florian Berger and Rene John. A big success for the German Team.
It was a pleasure to have you stop by and visit.
Please pass along our appreciation to the MT propeller team. The new MT propeller has restored confidence both with the flight crews and maintenance department. We have also experienced benefits in the form of less noise, vibration and faster cooler starts.
Again, Thank you.
Russel R.Knight Aviation Officer II (M) Air Tactical Maintenance CAL FIRE Aviation Management Unit 5500 Price Avenue McClellan, CA 95652
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 210 STCs worldwide
- 62 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 18,000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- more than 65,000 blades are in service
- More than 130 million flying hours accumulated
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.