MT-Propeller received the EASA TCDSs for the lightest certified constant speed composite 4 blade MTV-36-1() propeller with a weight of only 11,5 kg (25,3lbs)
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH has received the FAA STC#SA03501NY for the installation of the 3-blade MT-Propeller MTV-9-B/188-50 on the Piper PA24-250.
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH received the EASA STC#10051682 for the installation of the 3-blade MT-Propeller MTV-9-B-C/C188-18B on the Extra 300/200.
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH received the EASA STC#10051683 for the installation of the 5-blade MT-Propeller MTV-5-1-D-C-F-R(A)/CFR210-56 on the Beech A36 RR250.
Australian Grumman Tiger
Hi Martin & Andreas
Thank you very much for the prompt reply, which I understand.
Martin, the propeller is fantastic thank you. I enjoy flying the aircraft so much more in all respects ... from take-off (safer) ... climb (faster) .... cruise (smoother) ... descent (faster) ... and landing (shorter) ... the entire flight is so much more enjoyable.
More Customer Feedback
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 200 STCs worldwide
- 60 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 16.000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.