MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC No. 10055270 for the Aermacchi F260, -B, -C, -D with the MT-Propeller model MTV-9-B/188-50.
MT-Propeller received new propeller type certifications for the MTV-15 in Argentina and the MTV-34-1 in South Korea.
MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC No. 10055251 for the Robin 300/400 with the MT-Propeller model MTV-6-A/190-69.
MT-Propeller has received the EASA STC No. 10055250 for the Cirrus SR20 with the MT-Propeller model MTV-12-D/188-59b.
MT-Propeller welcomes a new Service Center in India - Indamer Aviation Private Limited
MT-Propeller congratulate the Reno Silver Race Winner David Robinson with his Lancair Legacy and the MTV-9 Propeller.
MT-Propeller has yet received the FAA STC No. SA03563NY for the PA-30/39 with the MT-Propeller model MTV-12-C-C-F/CF(L)180-57.
The STC provides: Improved take-off and climb performance with turbine like smoothness and low noise.
It is also certified by TCCA Canada with STC No. SA13-34 and EASA STC No. 10047589.
MT-Propeller received the ANAC Brazil Validation of the EASA STC #10046759 for the 5-blade installation on the Beechcraft 90 series, for the 5-blade installation STC # 10050861 on the Beechcraft 300/350 Series and for the installation of the 5-blade MT-Propeller on the Beechcraft 200 Series
Dear Ms. Hildegard Bruendl and Mr. Eric Greindl,
Thank you very much for the MTV-9 propeller which you recently manufactured for me.
I completed 5 hour test flight period on the Pitts S-2S, and I am so happy with the performance of the airplane.
I quickly noticed that the propeller makes higher vertical penetration, and I am able to perform my routine more precisely and aggressively.
I have another air show coming later this month, it will be more attractive for sure.
From a happy MT-propeller flyer.
Performer, Redfox Airshows
More Customer Feedback
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 200 STCs worldwide
- 60 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 18,000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- more than 60,000 blades are in service
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.