FACTS for the latest PC12 props available:
Created by Finnoff AVIATION who sold already 150+ MT 5 bladed propellers for the PC12 Series which have accumulated more than 1 Million flying hrs in the last 6 years.
MT-Propeller welcomes the new Namibian MT-Service Center: Aircraft Propeller Specialists cc
MT-Propeller received the Amendment to the FAA STC No. SA03507NY for the installation of the 5-blade MTV-27 on the Beech King Air F90. Now the MTV-27 is suplemental type certified for the Beech King Air B90, E90, C90, C90A, C90GT, C90GTi, F90, by FAA and EASA.
MT-Propeller received the FAA STC No. SA03699NY for the installation of the 3-blade MTV-9 on Cessna 177.
It ist already certified by EASA STC No. 10054682.
At Aero 2016
Gerd Mühlbauer was honored with the Aviation ECHO by the Fliegermagazin and the Jury to be the Founder and Manager of the year 2016 (entrepeneur 2016) building one of the most successful aviation companies and the team to make this possible.
New EASA STC# 10057773 for the Engine and Propeller conversion of the Diamond DA20/DV20
Thank you for visiting us at the Aero Friedrichshafen April 20-23, 2016 in Friedrichshafen, Germany.
Thank you for visiting us at the Sun 'n Fun Fly-In April 5-10, 2016 in Lakeland, Florida, USA.
MT-Propeller welcomes Intercontinental Jet Service Corp. as a new MT-Propeller Service Center in Oklahoma.
Aerospool Dynamic WT9 with Rotax 912
... MT propeller is absolutely amazing, troublefree, enable great climb, smooth running and fast cruise in any condition, even strong rain.
More Customer Feedback
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 200 STCs worldwide
- 60 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 18,000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- more than 60,000 blades are in service
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.