Test flying on TBM 900 completed.
MT-Propeller was the first company to certify a 5 blade composite propeller on the fast TBM Series Aircraft.
Summarized it can be said, that the MTV-27 has lower weight, lower vibration, lower inside / outside noise with the same performance and more comfort compared to the original OEM TBM 900 propeller.
Thank you for visiting us at the Oshkosh Airventure July 20-26, 2015.
MT-Propeller received the FAA STC #SA03542NY for the PA-46-310P/-350P conversion with the latest generation 5 bladed scimitar propeller MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P)/CFR203-58d.
The STC provides: Overall Improved performance with a jet like vibration and noise signature. It is already certfied by EASA STC#10049811
MT-Propeller received the FAA STC #SA03535NY for the Beech A36 RR250 conversion with the latest generation 5 bladed scimitar propeller MTV-5-1-D-C-F-R(A)/CFR210-56.
Overall Improved performance with a jet like vibration and noise signature.
It ist already certified by EASA STC STC#10051683.
MT-Propeller has got the Type Certification for the 2-blade hydraulic constant speed propeller MTV-21 in Japan.
MT 5 Blade Prop
On July 10th, N46PW was equipped with the new MT-five-blade-Prop in Straubing as the first N registrated Jetprop world wide.
Only a few days earlier, the FAA had launched the STC for US registrated Jetprops P46T.
Now we understand, why already more than 100 (one hundred) Pilatus PC12 have been converted with that high tech part.
Our impression after roughly 20 hours of light:
1. during start up procedure, 15% N1 is instantaneously reched to add fuel (much quicker than with the four blade prop), 17% N1 with the same battery voltage as before is no big deal, i.e. battery load goes significantly down, air intake flow is higher, start up temperatur goes down.
2. ground roll distance is shorter
3. climbrate is significantly better
4. outside noise voulme is reduced, (now 68dB instead of 70,5 dB before)
5. in accordance with the updated noise certificate: landing fees go down
6. in the rear cabin is comfortable quiet, whereas we in front still use our active noise reduction head sets, but with them in use, it s deadly silent
the only disadvantage: smoking is now forbidden around the propeller - it s made out of wood.
More Customer Feedback
MT-Propeller Entwicklung GmbH:
Design and production of high performance and noise reducing propeller systems!
for the use with almost
every propeller system -
not only for mt-propellers!
- OEM supplier for more than 90% of the European Aircraft Industry as well as 30 % of the US Aircraft Industry.
- more than 200 STCs worldwide
- 60 factory certified Service Center worldwide
- 30 certified propeller models
- governors for the use with almost every propeller system, not only for mt-propellers
- more than 16.000 MT-Propeller systems flying worldwide
- 2-blade to 6-blade hydraulically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 5000hp
- 2-blade to 4-blade electrically controlled variable pitch propeller, for engines producing up to 350hp
- propellers can be developed for nearly every aircraft type from motor gliders to regional airliners
- can be used on aircraft with piston engines and propeller turbines, as well as on windtunnels or hovercraft
MT-Propeller Gerd Muehlbauer GmbH:
Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul
New Propeller blades
for Piaggio on stock
For maintenance and overhaul of our own products in
Europe, the Middle East and Africa,
as well as for sales and service of products made by the manufacturer:
McCauley, Hartzell, Sensenich, Woodward, Goodrich, Hamilton and Dowty
please refer to our Service Company
MT-Propeller USA, Inc.:
For sales, repair, maintenance and overhaul of our products in
please refer to our Service Station
or to our North American factory approved Service Center Network.