STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: P.68C-TC P.68TC Obs.
- EASA: 10014445 Rev. 2 (issued July 28, 2016)
- FAA: SA03420AT
- Applicable Aircraft: Vulcanair P.68C-TC & P.68TC Observer
- Engines: Lycoming TIO-360-C1A6D, TO-360-C1A6D
- Propeller: MTV-12-B-C-F/CF188-53
- Best vibration damping characteristics
for almost vibration free propeller operation!
- Bonded on stainless steel leading edge
for best erosion protection of the blades!
- Take-off distance over 50 ft remains unchanged!
- Enhanced climb by approx. 3%
(SL, ISA conditions, MTOW) increasing by altitude!
- Enhanced cruising speeds by approx. 2 to 3 kts
(ISA, FL160, 4550 lbs GW)!
- Approx. 15 lbs less total weight than the original propellers!
- Unlimited blade life!
- Significant inside and outside noise reductions!
- ICAO Annex 16, Vol I, Part II, Chapter X EASA approved noise levels:
- P.68C-TC: 77.6 dB(A), P.68TC Observer: 76.4 dB(A)
- FOD repairable blades!
- All models comply with the strict German noise
regulations 2010– „Landeplatz-Lärmschutz-Verordnung“
for unrestricted airport operations in Germany and
other European Countries!
information about the STC (.pdf 70k)