STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: Rockwell Commander 112 ()
- EASA: 10054491 R1 (issued May 3, 2018)
- FAA STC: SA03658NY (issued February 26, 2021)
- Applicable Aircraft: Rockwell Commander Models 112, 112B, 112TC, 112TCA and Models 112, 112B with “Turbonormalizer” per FAA STC SA5202NM
- Engines: Lycoming Engines
IO-360-C1D6 or TO-360-C1D6
with approved “Turbonormalizer”
- Propeller: MTV-12-B/188-59f
(Performance data are based on MTOW, ISA)
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost
vibration free propeller operation!
- No engine modification!
- Ground roll & takeoff distance over 50 ft obstacle
is reduced by approx. 90 m (295 ft)!
- Climb performance slightly improved!
- Very smooth cruising - no speed penalty!
- Approx. 13 kg (29 lbs) less weight than the original
3-blade metal propeller!
- Unlimited blade life!
- More ground clearance for less FODs!
- FOD repairable blades!
- Significant inside and outside noise reduction!
information about the STC (.pdf )