STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: Kodiak
- EASA: 10069627 (issued April 15, 2019)
- FAA STC: SA04450NY (issued July 20,2020)
- TCCA Canada: Acceptance of the EASA STC (issued July 6, 2020)
- Applicable Aircraft: Quest Aircraft Design LLC Kodiak 100 Series
- Engines: Pratt & Whitney PT6A-34 Engine
- Propeller: MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(P)/CFR240-55( )
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operations!
- Bonded on nickel alloy leading edge for superior erosion protection of the blades!
- Take-Off improvement by 20%!
- No propeller speed restrictions on ground while operating in low idle!
- Unlimited blade life and FOD repairable blades!
- More ground clearance = less FODs!
- Lower ITTs during start-up for less engine wear!
- Unbeatable esthetic ramp appeal!
- Significant cabin noise [up to 5 dB(A)]and vibration reduction!
- Comply with the strict German noise regulations 2010 - „Landeplatz
Lärmschutz Verordnung“ for unrestricted airport operation in Germany and other
- Max. RPM reduction to 2000 RPM with increased torque for 750 shp!
information about the STC (.pdf 95k)