STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: Commander 114, 114A, 114B, 114TC
- EASA: 10054490 (issued August 20, 2015)
- FAA: SA03657NY (issued February 1, 2016)
- TCCA Canada: Letter of Acceptance of the EASA STC
(issued February 26, 2018)
- Applicable Aircraft: Rockwell Commander 114, -A, -B
- Engines: IO-540-T4A5D,IO-540-T4B5D,
IO-540-T4B5 and TIO-540-AG1A
- Propeller: MTV-9-B/198-52
(Performance data are based on MTOW, ISA)
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost
vibration free propeller operations!
- No engine modifications!
- Ground roll & takeoff distance over 50 ft obstacle
is reduced by approx. 30 m (98 ft)!
- Climb performance slightly improved!
- Very smooth cruising - no speed penalty!
- Approx. 8 kg (17,6 lbs) less weight than the
original 3-blade metal propeller!
- Unlimited blade life!
- FOD repairable blades!
information about the STC (.pdf 340k)