STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: DR 300/400
- EASA: 10055251 (issued Oct 26, 2015)
- Applicable Aircraft: Robin DR400/120D, DR 400/140B,
DR 400/180R, DR 400/200R, DR 400/RP
- Engines: TAE-125-02-114 engine installed
per STC 10014219
- Propeller: MTV-6-A/190-69
(Performance data are based on MTOW, ISA)
- Best vibration damping characteristics
for almost vibration free propeller operations!
- No engine modifications!
- Ground roll & takeoff distance over 50 ft obstacle
is reduced by approx. 40 m (131 ft)!
- Climb performance improved by 5%!
- Very smooth cruising - 2 to 3 kts more speed!
- Unlimited blade life!
- FOD repairable blades!
information about the STC (.pdf 65k)