STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: Piper PA-28R(T)-201T
- EASA: 10082080 (issued June 05, 2023)
- FAA: i.p.
- Applicable Aircraft: Piper PA-28R-201T,
- Engine: Continental Aerospace Technologies, Inc.
TSIO-360-F and TSIO-360-FB
- Propeller: MTV-12-D/188-53( )
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operations
- Bonded on stainless steel leading edge for best erosion protection of the blades
- Increased cruise performance by 2-3 kts
- Up to 8 kg (17.637 lb) less weight than the original propeller
- Significant inside and outside noise reductions
- Unlimited blade life
- Increased ground clearance for less blade tip erosion
information about the STC (.pdf 190k)