STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: DA 42, DA 42 M, DA 42-NG, DA 42 M-NG
- EASA: 10071632 REV 1 (issued Nov 13, 2019)
- FAA: i.p.
- TCCA Canada: Acceptance of the EASA STC (issued July 7, 2020)
- Applicable Aircraft: Diamond DA 42, DA 42 M,
DA 42-NG, DA 42 M-NG
Technify Motors GmbH
TAE 125-01, TAE 125-02-99, TAE 125-02-114
(with –A Flange)
or Austro Engine GmbH 4E-B
(with –R Flange)
- Propeller: MTV-6-( )-C-F/CF190-69( )
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operations!
- No engine modifications!
- Ground roll & takeoff distance over 50 ft obstacle is reduced by approx. 40 m (131 ft)!
- Climb performance improvedby 10%!
- Very smooth cruising - 2 to 3 kts more speed (Thielert)!
- Unlimited blade life!
- FOD repairable blades!
information about the STC (.pdf 2.5MB)