STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: C206 Series
- EASA: 10054487 Rev 1 issued February 06, 2018
- Applicable Aircraft: Cessna 206 series
TP206D, TP206E,TU206A, TU206B,
TU206E, TU206F, TU206G
U206C, U206D, U206E,
U206F, U206G, 206
- Engines: Teledyne Continental:
Cessna 206, U206, P206, U206A-G and P206A-E:
IO-520-A, IO-520-F or IO-550-F;
Cessna TU206A-B and TP206A-E:
TSIO-520-C or TSIO-520M
- Propeller: MTV-9-D/200-58
(Performance data are based on MTOW, ISA)
- Best vibration damping characteristics
for almost vibration free propeller operations!
- Approximately 7,5 kg (16,5 lbs) less weight
than the original 3-blade metal propeller!
- Unlimited blade life!
- More ground clearance for less FODs!
- FOD repairable blades!
- Complies with strict German noise regulations 2010!
(applies for Turbocharged Models only!)
- Noise reduction by limiting the max. rpm to
2600 for the non-turbo installations and
2500 rpm for the turbo installations.
information about the STC (.pdf 80k)