STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: Beech 99 and
- EASA STC: 10064889 (issued March 07, 2018)
- FAA STC: i.p.
- TCCA Canada: Acceptance of EASA STC (issued November 10, 2020)
- Applicable Aircraft: Beechcraft Corporation
Type: 99 and 100 series; Model: B100
- Engines:Honeywell TPE-331-6-252B
TPE-331-( ) installed per approved STCs
do not exceed 715 HP and 2000 RPM
- Propeller:MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(G)/CFR210-58( )
- Best vibration damping characteristics
for almost vibration free propeller operations!
- Bonded on nickel alloy leading edge for
superior erosion protection of the blades!
- Take-Off improvement by 10%!
- No propeller speed restrictions on ground while operating in low idle!
- Unlimited blade life and FOD repairable blades!
- More ground clearance - less FODs!
- Lower ITTs during start-up for less engine wear!
- Unbeatable esthetic ramp appeal!
- Significant cabin noise [up to 10 dB(A)]and vibration reduction!
- Comply with the strict German noise regulations 2010–
for unrestricted airport operation
in Germany and other
information about the STC (.pdf 95k)