STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: SA226/SA227
- EASA: 10015216 (issued Dec 2011)
- FAA: SA03893AT (issued July 24, 2013)
- TCCA Canada: Letter of acceptance
to the EASA STC 10015216 (former EASA.A.S.03631)
- DGAC Mexico: Validation No. IA-237/2013 (issued Nov 4, 2013)
- INAC Venezuela: Letter of Acceptance of the FAA STC (issued Dec 22, 2016)
- Applicable Aircraft: M7 Aerospace LP SA226-T(B), SA 227-TT, -AC,
-AT, -CC, -BC, -DC
- Engines:TPE331-10U-( ), TPE331-11U-(), TPE331-12UA-()
- Propeller: MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(G)/CFRL250-103
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost
vibration free propeller operations!
- Bonded on nickel alloy leading edge
for best erosion protection of the blades!
- No engine modifications
(no cam or beta tube change)!
- Ground roll distance reduced by
approx. 50 m (165 ft)!
- Take-off distance over 50 ft obstacle
reduced by approx. 80 m (260 ft)!
- Two engine and single engine climb performance
slightly improved by up to 80 ft/min!
- Cruise performance slightly improved
by up to 2 kts!
- Approx. 20 lbs less weight
than the removed original McCauley Propeller and
- Approx. 65 lbs less weight than
the Dowty Rotol Propeller!
- Unlimited blade life,
FOD repairable blades!
- More ground clearance for less FODs!
- Significant inside and outside noise reductions!
- Aircraft noise level is about 5 dB(A) less
than with the original metal propellers!
- Cabin noise is reduced by 3 to 4 dB(A) depending on location!
- Cooler ITTS during engine start up
due to a shorter starting time of 1/3!
information about the STC (.pdf 75k)