STC Cessna T303
- Cessna T303 with 4-blade MTV-14
STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: C T303
- EASA: 10060646 (issued January 05, 2017)
- FAA: i.p.
- Applicable Aircraft: Cessna T303 „Crusader“
- Engines: TCM (L)TSIO-520-AE
- Propeller: MTV-14-D-C-F/CF(L)185-59b
- Best vibration damping characteristics
for almost vibration free propeller operations!
- Bonded on stainless steel leading edge
for best erosion protection of the blades!
- Equal or better performance!
- Approximately 18 lbs less weight
than the original propeller!
- Unlimited blade life!
- Significant inside and outside noise reductions!
- Increased ground clearance for less blade tip erosion!
- FOD repairable blades!
- 10% shorter take-off distance
over 50 ft obstacle (MTOW, SL, ISA conditions)!
- 2-3 kts faster depending on altitude or power setting!
- The STC complies with the strict German noise regulations 2010
– „Landeplatz Lärmschutz Verordnung“ for unrestricted airport operations
in Germany and other European Countries!
more information about the STC (.pdf 70k)