STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: Husky A-1()
- EASA STC: 10061476 (issued April 03, 2017)
- FAA STC: SA02870CH (issued Nov. 2010
by Flight Resource LLC Phone:
- Applicable Aircraft: Husky Model A-1, A-1A, A-1B, A-1C-180
- Engines: Lycoming O-360-C1G, -A1P
- Propeller: MTV-9-B/200-52
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration
free propeller operations.
- Shorter take-off distance by approx. -10 % (SL, ISA conditions)
- Enhanced climb performance by approx. 3% (SL, ISA conditions)
- Enhanced cruise performance by 3 kts (MTOW, ISA conditions)
- Very smooth cruising – no speed penalty.
- Unlimited blade life.
- Unbeatable esthetic ramp appeal.
- FOD repairable blades.
- No restricted rpm range.
information about the STC (.pdf 1.6MB)