- Hydraulic Propellers
- Electric Propellers
- Reversible Propellers
- Fixed Pitch Propellers
- Ground Adjustable Propellers
- Type Certification List (pdf)
- Props for Windtunnels
- Props for Airships
- Props for Hovercraft
- Props for Vintage Aircraft
- Props for High Altitude Aircraft
- Props for UL / LSA
- Nickel Leading Edges
Optional Nickel Leading Edges -
for improved Erosion Behavior
MT-Propeller natural composite blades feature a metal leading edge protection for best
The metal leading edge can be manufactured from stainless steel or optionally chemically from Nickel.
- The stainless steel leading edge is 3 times harder than an aluminum blade and corrosion free.
- The nickel leading edge is 5 times harder than an aluminum blade and also corrosion free.
Especially during reverse and ground operation, the blade errosion is basically eliminated due to the nickel leading edge shape.
Due to the production method, the weight is not affected and well within the manufacturing tolerances of an MT - blade.